T2 Pressure Transducer
The Ashcroft® T2 general purpose industrial pressure transducer provides outstanding integrity concerning high shock, vibration and pressure cycling. Utilizing high-performance ASIC, digital compensation provides excellent temperature performance, while the thin film sensor enables long-term stability. An ideal choice for pressure measurement.
- All-welded sensor and pressure connection
- Highly configurable; wide selection of pressure connections and
- Voltage / current outputs
- High overpressure ratings
- High EMI/RFI immunity rating
- Accuracy: ±0.25% span
- Pressure Ranges: 0 ... 2 bar to 0 ... 1.400 bar
- Housing: IP65, NEMA 4X ; 20% glass reinforced nylon -fire retardant to UL94 V1
- Wetted material: all-welded stainless steel
- UL Recognized Component per UL 61010-1, CSA 22.2 61010-1, Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control and Laboratory Use
The T2 is ideal where consistent and reliable pressure measurement is essential.