P5500 Diaphragm type pressure gauge
The Ashcroft® P5500 stainless steel pressure diaphragm gauge has become an industry standard. Providing high reliability, versatility and performance, it proves an ideal product for satisfying many applications and installation requirements.
- All-stainless steel construction
- Overload protection up to 5 times F.S.
- Dry or liquid filled
- Optional with electric contacts
- Accuracy: ±1.6% of span (class 1.6)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum, Compound and Gauge to 25 bar
- Dial size: 100 mm (4") and 160 mm (6")
- Socket and flange: 316L stainless steel, optional Hastelloy C
- Case material/style: Stainless steel, P5500 open front, P6500 solid front
- Protection: IP66
The P5500 pressure gauge is ideal where stable, pressure measurement is essential: