E2G - General Industrial Pressure Transducer
The Ashcroft® E2G general industrial pressure transducer is the optimal choice for a rugged, precise and repeatable solution for measurement requirements that are needed on a wide array of applications. It's designed with 316L stainless steel housing and is available with a wide selection of electrical terminations, process connections and analog outputs, to accommodate nearly any customized application for E2G.
- Stainless steel housing, sensor and pressure connections
- Standard offset and span adjustment
- Customized configurations
- Wide assortment of analog outputs, pressure and electrical connections
- Choice of cable length
- Accuracy: (terminal point) ±0.25%, ±0.5% or ±1.00% of span
- Operating Temperature: -40 °C to 125 °C
- Pressure Ranges: 0,4 to 1400 bar, 0 to 20 bar absolute
- Shock and Vibration Resistance: 75 g peak shock, 10 g RMS 20-20,000 Hz vibration
- Ingress Rating: IP66, IP67 or IP69K (consult factory)
- Diaphragm Material: 1.4404/316L, 17-4H or A286 stainless steel
- Process Connection: 1.4404/316L stainless steel
The Ashcroft® E2G general industrial pressure transducer is the solution to your custom application pressure measurement needs.