E2 - Sanitary Pressure Transducer
The Ashcroft® E2 sanitary pressure transducer combines proven thin film sensor technology while providing sanitary advantages by using an isolation seal with a tri-clamp fitting. Designed to ensure process integrity, this model is an ideal choice for sanitary applications including those requiring 3A approval or where demanding process monitoring and control is required. The wide selection of electrical connections and fill fluids meet unique application requirements.
- Available with 1.5" and 2.0" Tri-Clamp® Connection
- 3A approved
- Wide selection of electrical terminations
- Customized configurations
- External magnetic offset and span Adjustment
- Accuracy: ±0.25%, ±0.5% or ±1.00% of span
- Process Connection: 316L stainless steel
- Pressure Range: vacuum, compound to 20 bar, gauge 0 ... 400 mbar to 60 bar, 0 ... 1 bar to 20 bar absolute
- Ingress Rating: IP66, IP67 or IP69K (consult factory)
- Surface Finish: 12 to 20 Ra electropolished diaphragm
The Ashcroft E2 sanitary pressure transducer is the solution for your sanitary and demanding process monitoring and control requirements.