The Ashcroft AT30 Skin Type Thermocouple offers a reliable and economical solution for monitoring process temperature without the use of a thermowell. Skin type sensors accurately and reliably measures the temperature of a surface that the process media is in contact with without ever coming in contact the media. This product is ideal for applications were the sensor or thermowell cannot come in contact with the process media.
- Weldable sensor head
- Available with and without transmitters
- Integrated expansion loop allows for expansion and contraction within temperature changes
- Manufactured to IEC 60584-2 or ANSI MC 96.1
- Sensor Types: J and K
- Metric Stem Diameters: 6 mm, 8 mm and 3/8"
- Head Types: DIN B, BUZ, BUZH, Ex d, and SCCI
- Aluminum alloy 316 SS connection heads
- Threaded process connection or ANSI flanged process connection
- Available stainless steel tags with customer specified information
The AT30 Skin Type Thermocouple is ideal for safe and accurate surface temperature measurements: