2462 Duragauge Pressure Gauge
The Ashcroft® 2462 Duragauge® process gauge provides dependability, safety and performance. Used throughout the served markets, its manufacture is continuously monitored to assure uncompromising standards and material integrity. An ideal choice for satisfying most applications and installation requirements.
- Wide selection of Bourdon tube materials, pressure connections and pressure ranges
- Solid-front case design for safety
- Epoxy-coated system offers superior corrosion resistance
- Patented Duratube and "Round Cap Tip" Bourdon tube construction controls stresses for longer life
- Teflon®-coated, 400 stainless steel movement
- PLUS! Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge
- Accuracy: ±0.5% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade 2A)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 30,000 psi
- Dial size: 6"
- Case: polypropylene; solid-front safety design
The 2462 Duragauge® pressure gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential: