1495 Low Pressure Diaphragm Receiver Gauge
The Ashcroft® 1495 diaphragm receiver gauge is an economical solution for pneumatic receiver gauges. This model provides reliability and performance due to its ultra-sensitive system. An ideal product for pneumatic receive systems. Very sensitive to small pressure changes.
- Re-zero screw allows quick, easy pointer adjustment
- Slotted u-clamp simplifies panel mounting
- Accuracy (optional): 1% full scale
- Accuracy: ±2-1-2% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade A)
- Pressure Ranges: 3- 15 psi
- Dial size: 2 1/2" and 3 1/2"
- Case: glass-filled polysulfone; open front
- Diaphragm system / socket: phosphor bronze / brass
The T5500 pressure gauge is ideal where stable, pressure measurement is essential: