1490 Low Pressure Diaphragm Gauge
The Ashcroft® 1490 diaphragm gauge is an economical solution for low pressure measurement. This model provides reliability and performance due to its ultra-sensitive diaphragm measuring system. An ideal product for non-corrosive gas measurement. Not suitable for liquids.
- Easily removable window for small zero adjustments
- Accuracy: ±2-1-2% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade A)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum, Compound, 0 ... 2.5 kPa to 0 ... 100 kPa
- Dial size: 2-1/2" and 3-1/2"
- Case: glass-filled polysulfone; open front
- Diaphragm system / socket: phosphor bronze / brass
The T5500 pressure gauge is ideal where stable, pressure measurement is essential: