1220 Pressure Gauge
The Ashcroft® 1220 industrial pressure gauge is a good solution for general pressure measurement. Providing durability, reliability and performance, it is well-suited for many industrial applications. An ideal product that satisfies many installation requirements.
- Wide selection of Bourdon tube materials, pressure connections and pressure ranges
- Solid-front case design for safety
- Epoxy-coated system offers superior corrosion resistance
- PLUS!TM Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge
- Accuracy: ±1% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade 1A)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum, Compound, 0 ... 1 bar to 0 ... 2.000 bar
- Dial size: 4 1/2", 6" and 8 1/2"
- Case: Phenol, Polypropylene or aluminum; solid-front safety design
The 1220 pressure gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential: