1209 Process Gauge
The Ashcroft® 1209 process pressure gauge provides dependability, safety and performance. This gauge is ideal for applications requiring a solid front process gauge when a 316L stainless steel case is necessary. .
- Complies with ASME B40.100
- Solid-front case design for safety
- Socket-to-case weld for superior leak integrity
- 316L SS case, ring and back cover
- Full pressure relief back cover
- PLUS! Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge
- Accuracy: ±1/2% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade 2A)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 1.600 bar
- Bourdon tube / socket: 316L stainless steel
- Dial size: 4-1/2"
- Case: 316L stainless steel - solid-front design for safety
- Dry, liquid-filled and PLUS! versions
The T5500 pressure gauge is ideal where stable, pressure measurement is essential: