1188 Low Pressure Bellows Gauge
The Ashcroft® 1188 bellows gauge is used when low pressure measurement is a requirement. Its highly sensitive system and standard product features provide for a safe means for measuring process media. An ideal product solution for many installation points.
- Inches of water and mbar ranges
- Bronze, 316 stainless steel or monel wetted parts
- Available with diaphragm seals
- Accuracy: ±2-1-2% (ASME B40.100 Grade A)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum and Compound, 0 ... 25 to 0 ... 600 mbar
- Dial size: 4 1/2"
- Case: phenolic
The 1188 bellows gauge is ideal where stable, low pressure measurement is essential: