1150H Reid Vapor Test Gauge
The Ashcroft® 1150H Reid vapor test gauge is used for precisely measuring vapor pressure of petroleum-based product. Field-proven and durable, it makes for an ideal product satisfying specific needs.
- Integral handle allows easy station-to-station transport
- Accuracy: ±0.5% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade 2A)
- Pressure Ranges: 0 ... 1 to 0 ... 60 bar
- Dial size: 4 1/2"
- Case: aluminum; solid front
- Bourdon tube / socket: phosphor bronze / brass
The 1150H Reid Vapor Test gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential: