1143 Differential Pressure Gauge
The Ashcroft 1143 differential pressure gauge is an economical means for measuring very low pressure with high static between two independent pressure sources. Uses a convoluted diaphragm to sense low inches of water differential pressure without migration of media between the low and high pressure sides.
- Glass filled nylon case
- Easily removable window for wipe down
- High static pressure capability (35 bar)
- Superior magnets for smoother pointer motion
- Reed switches (optional) for direct system control
- Accuracy: ±2% (ascending pressure)
- Pressure Ranges: 0 ... 2.5 mbar to 0 ... 60 mbar
- Dial size: 4 1/2" and 6"
- Case: Glass filled nylon
- Body: aluminum or stainless steel
- Wetted Material: body material, Teflon®, ceramic and various O-ring materials
The 1143 has an easily removable window for wipe down which makes it a perfect choice for locations where temperature fluctuations can cause condensation: