1140 Differential Pressure Gauge
Our budget friendly 1140 piston style differential pressure gauge for measuring pressure between two independent pressure sources. An ideal choice were temperature fluctuations could cause condensation. Used on process monitoring or controls where small migration of the process media is permissible. Intended for hydraulic oil, non-corrosive liquid applications and some air and gas applications.
- Glass filled nylon case
- Easily removable window for wipe down
- High static pressure capability (up to 400 bar)
- Reed switches for direct system control (optional)
- Superior magnets for smoother pointer motion
- Accuracy: ±2% (ascending pressure)
- Pressure Ranges: 0 ... 250 mbar to 0 ... 10 bar
- Dial size: 2 1/2", 4 1/2" and 6"
- Case: Glass filled nylon
- Body: aluminum, brass or stainless steel
- Wetted Material: body material, Teflon®, ceramic and various O-ring materials
The 1140 differential gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential: