1132 Differential Pressure Gauge
The Ashcroft® 1132 differential pressure gauge is an economical means for measuring pressure between two independent pressure sources. Used on process monitoring or control, the unit's system design prevents any process media migration between low and high pressure sides and is intended for use with air, gas, hydraulic oil and non-corrosive applications.
- High static pressure capability (100 bar)
- Superior magnets for smoother pointer motion
- Reed switches (optional) for direct system control
- Accuracy: ±2% (ascending pressure)
- Pressure Ranges: 0 ... 75 mbar to 0 ... 4 bar
- Dial size: 2 1/2", 3 1/2", 4", 4 1/2" and 6"
- Case: stainless steel
- Body: aluminum, brass or stainless steel
- Wetted Material: body material, Teflon®, ceramic, and various O-ring materials
The 1132 differential gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential: