1131 Differential Pressure Gauge
The Ashcroft® 1131 differential pressure gauge is an economical means for measuring pressure between two independent pressure sources. Uses a rolling diaphragm design to separate high and low pressure ports and isolates media between low and high pressure sides.
- High static pressure capability (up to 200 bar)
- Superior magnets for smoother pointer motion
- Reed switches (optional) for direct system control
- Accuracy: ±2% (ascending pressure)
- Pressure Ranges: 0 ... 250 mbar to 0 ... 7 bar
- Dial size: 2 1/2", 3 1/2", 4", 4 1/2" and 6"
- Case: stainless steel
- Body: aluminum, brass or stainless steel
- Wetted Material: body material, Teflon®, ceramic and various o-ring materials
The 1131 differential gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential: