1130 Differential Pressure Gauge
The Ashcroft® 1130 differential pressure gauge is an economical means for measuring pressure between two independent pressure sources. Used on process monitoring or control, the unit's system design permits a small volume of media migration; intended for air, hydraulic oil and non-corrosive applications. A good choice for satisfying challenging pressure requirements.
- High static pressure capability (up to 400 bar)
- Reed switches (optional) for direct system control
- Superior magnets for smoother pointer motion
- Accuracy: ±2% (ascending pressure)
- Pressure Ranges: 0 ... 250 mbar to 0 ... 10 bar
- Dial size: 2", 2 1/2", 3 1/2", 4", 4 1/2" and 6"
- Case: stainless steel
- Body: aluminum, brass or stainless steel
- Wetted Material: body material, Teflon®, ceramic and various O-ring materials
The 1130 differential gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential: