1128 Differential Pressure Gauge
The Ashcroft® 1128 differential pressure gauge is used to measure the differential pressure between two separate pressure sources. The standard stainless steel Bourdon system offers an advantage over similar bronze systems, generally not needing to be isolated from the process media using diaphragm seals and capillary lines. A good selection for system monitoring.
- Type 1128: 12 o'clock pointer position
- Can be used with electric controls
- Available with diaphragm seals
- Accuracy: ±2-1-2% (ASME B40.100 Grade A)
- Pressure Ranges: -0.7/0.7 bar to -25/25 bar dp
- Dial size: 4 1/2" and 6"
- Case: aluminum; open front
- Bourdon tube: stainless steel
The 1128 differential gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential: