1109 Pressure Gauge
The Ashcroft® 1109 pressure gauge is a rugged instrument and an ideal choice when an ASME gauge with a solid front stainless steel case is a requirement. This model combines elements of reliability, performance and safety. An ideal product that serves extremely well on challenging installation points.
- Solid-front case design for safety
- Epoxy-coated system offers superior corrosion resistance
- PLUS! Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge
- Accuracy: ±1/2% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade 2A)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 7.000 bar
- Dial size: 4-1/2"
- Bourdon tube / socket: 316L stainless steel
- Case: stainless steel; solid-front safety design
- Dry, liquid-filled and PLUS! versions
The 1109 pressure gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential: