1084 Test Gauge
The Ashcroft® 1084 pocket test gauge is used for inspection, test and validation of key installation points. An ideal choice for satisfying pressure measurement when highly-reliable precision is needed.
- Compact design
- MicroSpan adjustment eases span calibration
- Mirror-band dial and knife-edge pointer eliminates paralax error while assuring easy readability of precise measurements
- Teflon®-coated, stainless steel movement
- Integral span adjustment
- Accuracy: ±0.5% full scale (grade 2A)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 70 bar
- Dial size: 3"
- Case: stainless steel; open-front
The 1084 pocket test gauge is ideal where precise and reliable pressure measurement is essential: