1038A Duplex Pressure Gauge
The Ashcroft® 1038A duplex pressure gauge is used for pressure measurement of two independent points. An easy solution for users seeking to reduce system complexity and cost, this model provides high reliability and performance. An ideal product for satisfying critical installation requirements.
- Non-adjustable red and black pointers
- Two independent systems and movements; bronze Bourdon tubes
- Accuracy: ±2-1-2% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade A)
- Pressure Ranges: 0 ... 2 bar to 0 ... 60 bar
- Dial size: 4-1/2"
- Case: Aluminum black epoxy coated; open front
- Bourdon tube / socket: phosphor bronze/brass
The 1038A pressure gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential: