1032 Fractional Sanitary Pressure Gauge
The Ashcroft® 1032 fractional sanitary gauge used for satisfying stringent sanitary requirements. The design provides minimal deadleg, while the self-draining enclosure is ideal for washdown operations. An ideal solution when process measurement and integrity are necessary.
- Compact design
- Clean or steam in place (CIP/SIP)
- FlutterGuardTM (option) reduces movement wear and eliminates pointer flutter;extends product life and allows easy gauge readability
- Accuracy: ±3% full scale (upscale) / ±5% full scale (downscale)
- Pressure Ranges: Compound, 0 ... 2 bar to 0 ... 40 bar
- Dial size: 2", stainless steel case
- Tri-Clamp® fitting: 3/4"
- Wetted material: electropolished diaphragm (12 to 20 Ra surface finish)
- All-welded 316L stainless steel construction
- Dry, liquid-filled or hermetically sealed versions
The 1032 fractional sanitary pressure gauge is ideal where system integrity and reliable pressure measurement is essential: