1009 4.5/6 Inch Pressure Gauge
The Ashcroft® 1009 industrial pressure gauge is ideal for resisting chemical, weather or corrosion effects. Providing durability, reliability and performance, it is well-suited for aggressive process media applications. A good choice for satisfying many application and installation requirements.
- Stainless steel, bronze and Monel Bourdon tube options
- Wide selection of pressure connections and pressure ranges
- Teflon®-coated, 400 stainless steel movement
- PLUS!TM Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge
- Accuracy: ±1% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade 1A)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum, compound, 0 ... 1 bar to 0 ... 2.000 bar / 30,000 psi
- Dial size: 4 1/2" and 6"
- Case: stainless steel; open-front
- Dry, liquid-filled and PLUS!TM versions
The 1009 industrial pressure gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential: